среда, 1 сентября 2010 г.

New non-ss cool items



1. I was drinking tea and traveling Starplaza, as I saw the cool skirt, I was interested at it price and status of buyers, and I saw, that it costs 7 Stardollars and is available for non-SS. 

There are some facts:

Brand: Stardoll tv

Price: 7

Status: non-SS

You can find it: at "New"

I tnik, 7 stardollars is a good price for it. You can earn the money at "Play&Earn" for a week! (if you have 0 Stardollars at the purse...) I've got 10 Stardollars, thanks to "Play&Earn", so it's not a problem.....

2. The Dress.

Then I was shocked again, when I saw this  dress at Starplaza.


It costs 6  Stardollars and for non-SS....

The details:

1. Brand: None

Price: 6

Status: non-SS

I can find it: at "New"

Thankd for reading, love you, Dasya_Posohova


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий